Attorney at Law
Michael Westerhaus is the firm of choice for any and all legal advice and representation in the Medina, Strongsville and Cleveland areas. Specializing in Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Business Law and General Law, he is a skilled and competent lawyer with 35 years of experience representing individual clients as well as small businesses and corporations.
Michael Westerhaus's services go way beyond court trials and out of court settlements, however. He make it a point to support his clients from the very beginning all the way to the very end, offering counsel, advice, and studying each and every case closely to ensure every detail of the case is taken into account and used to his client's benefit.
- Real Estate Law – 25 years’ experience as a title agent and attorney
- Criminal Law – 25 years’ experience
- Traffic Law – 35 years’ experience
- Business/corporate Law – 35 years’ experience
- Wills, Trusts, Probate of Estates, and Guardianships – 35 years’ experience
- Construction Law – 25 years’ experience
- Tax law/tax preparation – 35 years’ experience
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law – 15 years’ experience
I will be happy to help you whether you have been charged with a crime or are seeking legal counsel either for yourself or on behalf of your company or government organization.
If you are unsure as to what your options are, or even whether or not you require competent legal advice, I strongly suggest that you give us me a call today to schedule an appointment.
Request an Appointment